-->

  • I will do any type of data entry

    I have a M.Phil Degree in Business Administrative and over 13 years of Data Entry experience.I will do Data entry, Data Mining, Web Scrapping, Internet Research and many more. I can locate Executive Names, Titles, Email Addresses, Cell Number  and Mailing Addresses.

    My Services details are below:
    • MS Excel, MS Word, Google Spreadsheet
    • Online/Offline Data Entry
    • Any type of Data Entry Projects
    • Websites to MS Excel
    • PDF Conversions
    • Data Mining
    • Web Research
    • Email Scraping
    • Data Scraping 
    • Manually typing work to Excel or Word Document

    You Will Get:
    • 100% high quality work
    • 100% Error free work
    • 100% on time delivery
    • Unlimited Revisions

    Please Message Me Before Placing The Order

    Have a Great Day
    Thanks


  • 0 تبصرے:

    ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

    Place Your order Here

    If you want to discuss more you can easily click here and contact me at my fiverr.com Profile.

    میرے بارے میں

    میری تصویر
    I have done my M.PHIL in Business Administrative. I specialize in Admin Support, Data Entry, Virtual assistant, Web Search Services, Internet Research, Email Scraping, Lead Generation, All Type Data scraping and many more. I have many years of experience in this field that`s why i am here to provide my services and I am committed to delivering high-quality work in the least possible turnaround time not just this time but in future too. Contact me and let's talk business!
    تقویت یافتہ بذریعہ Blogger.
    ADDRESS

    Lahore,Pakistan

    EMAIL

    Mohammadahsanqureshi911@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE
    MOBILE

    +923213648552,