-->

  • I will do excel data entry,copy paste,web research

    I am expert in Excel data entry, Copy Paste and Web research. I am always determined to deliver projects to my clients before meeting the dead line with 100% satisfaction & loyalty.
    My Services:

    • Any typing & Copy/ Paste work on Excel
    • Website/ Online research (Contact, Emails, Phone & URL) 
    • PDF to Excel/Ms Word
    • Manually PDF Editing 
    • Manually Data Typing
    • Data Capturing from the Websites
    • Copy Paste
    • Contact detail search
    • Bank Statement to Excel
    • Graphs
    • Pivot Tables
    • Excel Charts
    • Spreadsheets 
    • Email Findings
    • Online/Offline data entry
    • AND All kind of Virtual Assistant, Admin Support or Office Assistance in any type of data entry Jobs at your fingertips.

    Why you hire me?Fast and accurate services
    Team wise work
    Money back guarantee


    If you need my Professional services, Please send me a quick message to discuss about your project. 
    Thanks
  • 0 تبصرے:

    ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

    Place Your order Here

    If you want to discuss more you can easily click here and contact me at my fiverr.com Profile.

    میرے بارے میں

    میری تصویر
    I have done my M.PHIL in Business Administrative. I specialize in Admin Support, Data Entry, Virtual assistant, Web Search Services, Internet Research, Email Scraping, Lead Generation, All Type Data scraping and many more. I have many years of experience in this field that`s why i am here to provide my services and I am committed to delivering high-quality work in the least possible turnaround time not just this time but in future too. Contact me and let's talk business!
    تقویت یافتہ بذریعہ Blogger.
    ADDRESS

    Lahore,Pakistan

    EMAIL

    Mohammadahsanqureshi911@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE
    MOBILE

    +923213648552,