-->

  • I will do b2b lead generation and web research

    Please contact with me before placing an order to check compatibility, Custom order cost and prevent the unexpected cancellation.

    Gig Description:
    Need a virtual assistant to generate a valid contact list using web research and data entry ? Here I am. Yes, you are in a right place.Seat back and let me do it for you.

                                      ....What you will get.......
    • Internet/Web Research
    • Data Entry
    • Data Research
    • B2B Lead Generation ( Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Email, Phone no and other stuffs you need.
    • Copy Paste Tasks
    • Contact Research
    • Email Research for B2B purpose
    • Pdf to Excel
    • Typing
    • Admin Support
    • 100% valid contact info delivery
    • LinkedIn Profile Link
    • Contact Email
    • Any Location and any kind of Business

    Why You Hire me?

    100% Verified and Live lead 
    On time delivery
    Quality 100% assured
    No error, No Bounced
    Note: Please message me before Placing the Order to avoid any confusions.
    Thank You



  • 0 تبصرے:

    ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

    Place Your order Here

    If you want to discuss more you can easily click here and contact me at my fiverr.com Profile.

    میرے بارے میں

    میری تصویر
    I have done my M.PHIL in Business Administrative. I specialize in Admin Support, Data Entry, Virtual assistant, Web Search Services, Internet Research, Email Scraping, Lead Generation, All Type Data scraping and many more. I have many years of experience in this field that`s why i am here to provide my services and I am committed to delivering high-quality work in the least possible turnaround time not just this time but in future too. Contact me and let's talk business!
    تقویت یافتہ بذریعہ Blogger.
    ADDRESS

    Lahore,Pakistan

    EMAIL

    Mohammadahsanqureshi911@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE
    MOBILE

    +923213648552,